Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
I'm not a furry stfu retard
I am a furry
Also a fucking ♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️

Tylerr

Social Credit
Dicks are so cute omg(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ when you hold one in your hand and it starts twitching its like its nuzzling you(/ω\) or when they perk up and look at you like" owo nya? :3” hehe ~ penis-kun is happy to see me!!(^ワ^) and the most adorable thing ever is when sperm-sama comes out but theyre rlly shy so u have to work hard!!(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧ but when penis-kun and sperm-sama meet and theyre blushing and all like "uwaaa~!" (ノ´ヮ´)ノ: ・゚hehehe~penis-kun is so adorable (●´Д`●)・
what the fuck.

sit

Social Credit
When we were in highschool, me and my best mate use to sleep over or hang out at each other's houses often. So one night at a sleep over, we're playing dares and he looks to me and goes.

"Bet you won't suck on my balls"

Not wanting to back down I said yes and watched him drop his pants, I never seen such a beautiful, saggy ball sack in my entire life. I sorta lost myself as I was sucking on on his balls. He must've too, cause he pulled me off and had been a good 3 minutes. We both just laughed it off and went to sleep for the night.

But it was different between us, we pretend like it didn't happen for a long time. But then out of nowhere as I was at his house, he comes up to me and I look up to see that beautiful ball sack waving slightly in front of me, he asked me to suck on his balls again and I can't believe I said yes so fast.

From that moment on, it was different. Each time we were at each other's house, he's ask "Can you suck on my balls." Or I'd go "Want me to polish your nuts" It got to the point, that we knew that by the day ended, his nuts were going to be in my mouth a couple of times. He even got more bold, asking me to stay on his balls as he jerked off. Making me suck and lick his nuts clean after a work out. He began to just demand I suck on his balls and I agreed to it. It was amazing, of course we were still friends.

But the fact he had this control over me was sexy. All he had to do was flash his balls and my mouth would be watering. I'd be weak in the knees and all he had to say was "Down" And my mouth was open and i'd be sucking his fat sack.
what a minecraft client does to a mfer