desktop application vape icon

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
idk if im allowed to post this but i just made a few icons bc i was sick of looking at the windows default application icon
Vape Circle.png and Vape Square.png are slightly less blurry- unless you have a high res monitor i wouldnt recommend using Vape V4 Circle.png or Vape V4 Square.png

steps to change app icons:
- convert the png file to ico using any online converter, choose 256x256 resolution (windows wont allow any higher)
- create a shortcut of the original .exe file
- right click the shortcut, select properties, and under the "Shortcut" category, click "Change Icon", and select the .ico file you converted earlier
- pin the shortcut to your taskbar if you want so it looks a lil better

Attachments

• Vape Circle.png
    Vape Circle.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Vape V4 Circle.png
    Vape V4 Circle.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Vape Square.png
    Vape Square.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Vape V4 Square.png
    Vape V4 Square.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 78
VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
idk if im allowed to post this but i just made a few icons bc i was sick of looking at the windows default application icon
Vape Circle.png and Vape Square.png are slightly less blurry- unless you have a high res monitor i wouldnt recommend using Vape V4 Circle.png or Vape V4 Square.png

- convert the png file to ico using any online converter, choose 256x256 resolution (windows wont allow any higher)
- right click the shortcut, select properties, and under the "Shortcut" category, click "Change Icon", and select the .ico file you converted earlier
This looks sick! Thank you for sharing it!

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

W,vape should do this (only for v4,lite might get you caught)