Could I run v4 with WINE on Linux?

AusenteDiversión

Social Credit
So, I was wondering if I could use WINE on my other PC that runs linux so It would be easier to bypass. Could I run it through WINE(Emulator for windows files to linux) or would I have to edit the contents of the .exe and make it match up with all the things that linux has differently than windows?

Closeting in bridge duels lol
no, random practice servers idc about, i care bout bridge tho and getting better so i dont on hypixel lol

ScaniaKing326

Social Credit
No.
The only way to run Vape is on a Windows10/7 x64 so.
- No virtual machines (you will get an error if you try it)
- No wine (Impossible)

You could use DualBoot if you want to have Windows and Linux on your pc.
VM (virtual machines) can with some tinkering bypass VM checks and Vape can work without any issues in VM with Windows installed.

Anyway i already have a way to bypass so i can use Vape inside VM with Windows lol so idc (not gonna say how thats a secret so dont ask lol)

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
VM (virtual machines) can with some tinkering bypass VM checks and Vape can work without any issues in VM with Windows installed.

Anyway i already have a way to bypass so i can use Vape inside VM with Windows lol so idc (not gonna say how thats a secret so dont ask lol)
Very good gatekeeping.
slit your wrists faggot mr linux
kys

For more helpful tips check out our discord below!
Also fuck you.

ScaniaKing326

Social Credit
slit your wrists faggot mr linux
Says "faggot" who most likely dont even know how to even install Windows lol

Learn how to use linux for daily use require a lot of time also practise and lastly also a lot of testing but eventualy with time you will learn enought to make a switch from Windows and dont come back. Its not a simple proces. Each Linux distribution is different and comes not just with different apps but also for example different way how to install and use. Saying to someone "faggot" just because i use something else not Windows really shows how bad really are you. SHAME ON YOU ! Everyone can use whatever we want and you cant call me "faggot"ust because i am not a Windows user.

Last edited:

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
read second part of the comment
Yeah? You just tacked on more elitism on your already elitist remark. Don't get the idea that I have something against the cause, because I don't, I strongly advocate for getting people to notice the advantages of Linux, and all the ways in which users compromise their privacy.

All of this said, going about this like a snob can only serve to discourage.

ScaniaKing326

Social Credit
Yeah? You just tacked on more elitism on your already elitist remark. Don't get the idea that I have something against the cause, because I don't, I strongly advocate for getting people to notice the advantages of Linux, and all the ways in which users compromise their privacy.

All of this said, going about this like a snob can only serve to discourage.
You didnt have anything against but @mellyy__ clearly have