Could I run v4 with WINE on Linux?

AusenteDiversión

Social Credit
So, I was wondering if I could use WINE on my other PC that runs linux so It would be easier to bypass. Could I run it through WINE(Emulator for windows files to linux) or would I have to edit the contents of the .exe and make it match up with all the things that linux has differently than windows?

Sorry if I sound retarded lmao

EveryoneThinksImlegitLol

Social Credit
lol rip, It won't work ill tell you why,
WIndows coded injection clients need other .exes to inject into, if you try injecting it into Linux Minecraft or even wine emulated Minecraft the processes are completely different and you will definitely hit an error. My suggestion? install window, its not so hard to get it pirated plus you could aways try an complete windows emulator (vape will inject if you try inside that)
anyway good luck

AusenteDiversión

Social Credit
WIndows coded injection clients need other .exes to inject into, if you try injecting it into Linux Minecraft or even wine emulated Minecraft the processes are completely different and you will definitely hit an error. My suggestion? install window, its not so hard to get it pirated plus you could aways try an complete windows emulator (vape will inject if you try inside that)
anyway good luck
Thanks! Will do

Not Manthe

Social Credit
So, I was wondering if I could use WINE on my other PC that runs linux so It would be easier to bypass. Could I run it through WINE(Emulator for windows files to linux) or would I have to edit the contents of the .exe and make it match up with all the things that linux has differently than windows?

No.
The only way to run Vape is on a Windows10/7 x64 so.
- No virtual machines (you will get an error if you try it)
- No wine (Impossible)

You could use DualBoot if you want to have Windows and Linux on your pc.

EveryoneThinksImlegitLol

Social Credit
No.
The only way to run Vape is on a Windows10/7 x64 so.
- No virtual machines (you will get an error if you try it)
- No wine (Impossible)

You could use DualBoot if you want to have Windows and Linux on your pc.
technically a VM replicates every process of a normal PC so there should be no error

soccer_five

Social Credit
Closeting in bridge duels lol

dogmoneky4885

Social Credit
🆗 son, 🌞 there ain't❌❌a ☝single☝fucking☝person☝ with any intellect👓👓📖who gives a 🎮remote🎮fuck🎮about your extensive vaping💯😎💨 talent. 😂I happen to be quite🎩the🎩intellectual🎩myself, so I can confirm✔✔this fact💯as truth™.👌if👌you👌think👌 that your vape💯😎💨 is going↗to get you hoes👯👯, you are utterly🐄 mistaken❌, fam👪. my pa👨 once taught📖 me the 😏secret😏 of life👍💛, and it was not❌❌ your vape💯😎💨 🆗🆒now listen 👂👂here my chum✌✌, my pa👨 was a man who kept it 💯💯💯💯💯💯. ✋that✋is✋six✋fucking✋hundreds✋ and he never❌🙅🙅 once vaped💯😎💨. The man 🚬smoked🚬some🚬mad🚬cigars🚬 because he wasnt❌the pussy🐱🐱you are🆗⁉❗⁉ he lived to be 💯 because he kept it 💯💯💯💯💯💯 and killed🔫🔪 👌every👌vaping👌fucker👌he👌saw👌🆗🆒😂😂👀👀 so in the spirit👻of me good ol pa👨, I think💭you should kys🔫 they have 🆓 vapes💯😎💨 in hell🔥and🔥it's🔥lit🔥for😂 unintelligent vaping💯😎💨 hooligans like yourself👌😂😂

divine

Social Credit
anyway good luck
You shouldn't encourage pirating windows, considering it's illegal and the #1 forum rule is "Nothing illegal according to United States law".

WinterSux

Social Credit
You shouldn't encourage pirating windows, considering it's illegal and the #1 forum rule is "Nothing illegal according to United States law".
The police have better things to do then arrest a 11 year old kid for using cracked windows