Config Mineman

winstonwlau

Social Credit
mmc has some of the best anti cheat in minecraft. i recommend just using autoclicker 6-12, maybe aim assist with 100 angle 6 hspeed 6 vspeed, but no reach or wtap if you want to bypass.

Replaceable

Social Credit
mmc has some of the best anti cheat in minecraft. i recommend just using autoclicker 6-12, maybe aim assist with 100 angle 6 hspeed 6 vspeed, but no reach or wtap if you want to bypass.
Reach and velocity can bypass but you will prob be frozen bc you send too many logs

Replaceable

Social Credit
what settings do you use for reach and velocity on mmc?
I use 3.0 3.32 velocity 90 horizontal 100 veritcal and 90 and 0.1 hitboxes.It bypasses but u will prob be frozen in like 20 mins use these settings on alt with vpn only.When you're on main only use autoclicker and aimassist those dont send logs.

winstonwlau

Social Credit
I use 3.0 3.32 velocity 90 horizontal 100 veritcal and 90 and 0.1 hitboxes.It bypasses but u will prob be frozen in like 20 mins use these settings on alt with vpn only.When you're on main only use autoclicker and aimassist those dont send logs.

damn 3.32 reach that's wild.

Rabbe

Social Credit
Legit ((almost) no logs) (0 - ~100 ping):
Autoclicker: 7CPS - 12CPS (10CPS on 1 slider)

Break blocks disabled

Sword only DISABLED

Reach: Don't use reach

Velocity: Don't use velocity

Aim Assist: Use VERY LOW or NO aim assist

Took this from a pastebin made by "Electro", not sure if I'm allowed to link it but just DM me if you want the whole settings guide and I'll send it to you!