Confg blatant

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Do you have any blatant configuration for mmc?
Only really for the vestige client, which is really absolutely OP for MMC. I cannot find the videos by the client dev because they showcased it really well, and I only showcased a bit in my video:
But it's really not that hard to make a configuration. As I have so many unused alts, I finally decided yesterday to play again on Hypixel with Vape and just had to update my really old config, but since I just assumed not many things would change, I only had to change a small amount of settings, and yes, the account is still not banned, although I played at least 5 hours on it.

Angels_666

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
Only really for the vestige client, which is really absolutely OP for MMC. I cannot find the videos by the client dev because they showcased it really well, and I only showcased a bit in my video:
But it's really not that hard to make a configuration. As I have so many unused alts, I finally decided yesterday to play again on Hypixel with Vape and just had to update my really old config, but since I just assumed not many things would change, I only had to change a small amount of settings, and yes, the account is still not banned, although I played at least 5 hours on it.
In the video are you using moon?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
In the video are you using moon?
Vestige Client. It used to be paid but the owner discontinued the project and now it's free. You can still bypass any server and really has some of the insane bypasses for an abandoned client. And even boosts my fps over any client or even any modpacks (including mine).