Client recommendations (pls suggest)

Brazilismyteam

Social Credit
Lets be honest. Vape IS the best client, however it is not avalible for mac users. I want a client that has self destruct, reach, aim assist (that's not easily detected not like always on the player), autoclicker and if possible wtap that works well because I don't know how to wrap myself. The most important thing is that it works on mac. Please tell me what you think is the best client for mac. (I think vea or drek would be the best but I don't know what is better.) please reply with what you think is the best client and why it's the best for mac. I don't care if it costs money.

Kyanite

Social Credit
Yeah, stoud is pretty chill, he gave me merge before he made the hackforums thread, I like the guy. But like there's so many methods for merge it isn't even funny.
That's true. But Merge can bypass the basic shit.
I would recommend Vea, but I have never owned it. I would say Drek, but I think FYU quit.

Kyanite

Social Credit
Change your password a couple of times, and then login, you'll eventually get stuck. I had my password saved, did all the captcha's right, and it says that my details are invalid.
I don't ever use the captcha and it still logins. FYU is such an asshole. First Gorilla, then Harambe, and now Kurium/Drek.

Kyanite

Social Credit
Pick your poison:
Drek- dead
Merge- shit
Vea-shit
Spook-Not for sale, dead.
Incognito - Not for sale, owner quit, dead.
Hen101client(s)- shit, won't bypass
Caspar's old clients- If I was on a Mac, I'd get spooky-caspar or eximius. Since they both don't require having a windows os, but are both actually better than any of the other options, but they might be detected on other servers, definitely on badlion.
We wrong.
https://gyazo.com/a170e9adb0c85413006531c97dfdcecd