Cheatbreaker bypass

Darkwinter

Social Credit
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question there. if you are asking me about the validity of CheatBreaker's client side anti-cheat banning people who use CheatBreaker on a non-protected server. Then my answer is no. When you go to multiplayer, servers with the golden stars are the one that are protected. They won't ban people who use CheatBreaker and cheat on other Minecraft servers. That's why Badlion did an unban wave to unban everyone who used Badlion Client on other Minecraft servers while they were cheating. What I am trying to say that CheatBreaker's intention is to stop cheating on MineHQ specifically and this can attract more players to play on MineHQ instead of other Minecraft servers. If they ban people just because they used CheatBreaker to cheat on other servers, they would lose players. As I have stated earlier, I'm not quiet sure what you were trying to ask me. Your question "How reliable what you’re saying is?", can you elaborate a bit more on that so I can give you an answer on that please?
Come on what the fuck don’t you understand, how do you know for a fact you won’t get banned in non cheat breaker protected servers

Vape.gg

Social Credit
Come on what the fuck don’t you understand, how do you know for a fact you won’t get banned in non cheat breaker protected servers
*insert Donald Trump* WRONG

I got banned on CB I think. It won't let me reinstall it after it deleted itself. And I only joined MineHQ once and it didn't work since everything was full.

Darkwinter

Social Credit
*insert Donald Trump* WRONG

I got banned on CB I think. It won't let me reinstall it after it deleted itself. And I only joined MineHQ once and it didn't work since everything was full.
Not sure what do you mean by that, did you cheat on MineHQ or another server?

San

Social Credit
Lol why would you even play with cb or test hacks with cb in non-protected servers. The community we have now is so distrusting that they will accuse of hack wheter you play cb, blc or forge on a non protected server, legit or not.
As long as you dont know how CB bans you shouldnt try to mess with it. At least if you are just a casual hacker like myself.

Actually you have a great chance to be part of the hype and play on a ‘legit’ and active server, I wouldnt ruin this chance and get an 18 month ban tbh. There are enough servers to hack on, Let the real coders do their work and dont believe everyone who claims to have a bypass

KhwPp

Social Credit
Not sure what do you mean by that, did you cheat on MineHQ or another server?
This probably works the same as BLC, you could pretty much autoclick on any server (with Badlion Client) except for Badlion itself (which is protected).
Those words are my own experience I autoclicked on some some server with BLC just fine and then I just tried to log in to Badlion and I got instantly Account + IP Address + HWID banned.

buyspook

Social Credit
Oh, I understand what you are trying to say now. I can vouch for that now because there was already a ban wave that occurred yesterday. I didn’t get banned in the ban wave even though I was autoclicking on faithful with CheatBreaker. The client side anti-cheat will only be activated when you join a CheatBreaker protected server.

Darkwinter

Social Credit
Oh, I understand what you are trying to say now. I can vouch for that now because there was already a ban wave that occurred yesterday. I didn’t get banned in the ban wave even though I was autoclicking on faithful with CheatBreaker. The client side anti-cheat will only be activated when you join a CheatBreaker protected server.
Ok good cause I auto clicked on velt, not banned:)

Svennez

Social Credit
I have spoken with a CheatBreaker developer, and he told me they will not focus on autoclickers because everyone is able to create an autoclicker with random patterns, and it doesn't give a very big advantage at all so it'll be a waste of time for them. I don't recommend you to use this autoclicker, but you probably won't even get banned at all.

Ketamineprovider

Social Credit
I have spoken with a CheatBreaker developer, and he told me they will not focus on autoclickers because everyone is able to create an autoclicker with random patterns, and it doesn't give a very big advantage at all so it'll be a waste of time for them. I don't recommend you to use this autoclicker, but you probably won't even get banned at all.

Hey how's it going I just wanted to know if you were able to send me the proof that this cheatbreaker develop said this. I'm thinking of using the "Vepe 1.0" autoclicker but I don't want to get caught using it bc i dont want to risk a 18 month-ban because then I'll have to be in the frustrating process of changing my IP/HWID. If you are able to do so, please let me know. Thanks

Svennez

Social Credit
Update: Everyone using the autoclicker used in this video:
bypassed the banwave. Even the account used in the video didn't get CB banned. It's free so don't fall for some paid bullshit which probably will get you banned on CheatBreaker.

San

Social Credit
The video isnt mineHQ tho, so not that strange that the account isnt banned
Idk man free stuff is sketch