Can't see how much time in my subscription is left

Gorsh

Social Credit
When I log into vape.gg/my-account I'm no longer able to see how much time I've got left in my subscription, and I'm also unable to log into the client.
When the time of subscription disappears, does it mean it's expired? Just wanna make sure before I go and renew again. Thanks :)

edit: also, since I'm only playing on Hypixel should I just buy Vape v3 since it's permanent? Lite is for more undetectable-ness so I don't think I'll need it for Hypixel, was what I was thinking.

Saprix

Social Credit
When I log into vape.gg/my-account I'm no longer able to see how much time I've got left in my subscription, and I'm also unable to log into the client.
When the time of subscription disappears, does it mean it's expired? Just wanna make sure before I go and renew again. Thanks :)

edit: also, since I'm only playing on Hypixel should I just buy Vape v3 since it's permanent? Lite is for more undetectable-ness so I don't think I'll need it for Hypixel, was what I was thinking.
If you play on Hypixel use Vape V3

Gorsh

Social Credit
Definitely use vapev3 for hypixel, it has wayyy more features.
Yeah, that's what I've been hearing. I use really minimal settings so I thought Lite would be better, but I will be switching to v3 now.

MastaNub

Social Credit
with lite you can use search (xray) and ESP in overlay mode so you can record/stream while seeing people/blocks through walls. it's worth mentioning