can i use 95% or 90% chance on velocity on hypixel?

VapeV4

AmogusSus69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
i remember someone saying not to use velocity chance, and that it flags or something, but i dont remember why. is this still true? should i not use chance?

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
you can use whatever chance you want, using lower chance is even better for closet cheating

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
okay ty. it doesnt flag at all on hypixel? i thought i remembered people saying it did
velocity doesnt flag on hypixel as long as you keep vertical velo at %100, other than that you can use %0 horizontal with %100 chance but that would look suspicious if a staff member spectates you so use something above %80 horizontal and you will be good

VapeV4

AmogusSus69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
velocity doesnt flag on hypixel as long as you keep vertical velo at %100, other than that you can use %0 horizontal with %100 chance but that would look suspicious if a staff member spectates you so use something above %80 horizontal and you will be good
aight. yea i knew velocity was fine but i thought someone said that having chance at anything other than 100% would flag. i guess i was just misremembering

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
aight. yea i knew velocity was fine but i thought someone said that having chance at anything other than 100% would flag. i guess i was just misremembering
It shouldn't flag since it will just make you not take reduced kb sometimes. I used it in the past too.