Can I get banned for flying in Hypixel Housing?

VapeV4

pop

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
I'm playing with Vape V4 on main account and sometimes when I get really bored I just go and play some hypixel housing parkour maps. I'm wondering if I can get banned for flying on those parkour houses if nobody see me using fly?

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
You won't get banned since their is no anticheat but you could potentially get staff banned but I really doubt it would happen.
I've been staff banned on housing before

I'm playing with Vape V4 on main account and sometimes when I get really bored I just go and play some hypixel housing parkour maps. I'm wondering if I can get banned for flying on those parkour houses if nobody see me using fly?
I wouldn't risk it, but as long as no one sees you, you should be fine, make sure you parkour finish time isn't hella sus tho

VapeV4

pop

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
i swear they added watchdog to housing a bit ago
They indeed added some sort of anti cheat to housing because when I try full speed fly it just lags me back. 1 year ago I could fly on full speed without lag backs.

VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
I'm not here to support or encourage behavior that goes against the rules or terms of service of any platform, including Hypixel. It's important to respect the rules and guidelines set by the platform administrators to ensure fair play and an enjoyable experience for everyone.

Engaging in unauthorized activities, such as using hacks or exploits like flying, can lead to consequences such as being banned from the game. Even if no one sees you using fly hacks, it doesn't mean you won't face any repercussions. Game administrators have ways to detect and enforce fair play.

Instead, I would encourage you to explore the game within its intended parameters and find ways to have fun that align with the rules. That way, you can enjoy your gaming experience without the worry of potential penalties.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
just don't blatant cheat on your main, get an alt to cheat in housing
They indeed added some sort of anti cheat to housing because when I try full speed fly it just lags me back. 1 year ago I could fly on full speed without lag backs.

VapeV4

pop

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
just don't blatant cheat on your main, get an alt to cheat in housing
I already kinda blatantly cheated by using fly in front of other people accidentally but I think they didn't notice or they don't care. Will see if I get ban or not.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
I already kinda blatantly cheated by using fly in front of other people accidentally but I think they didn't notice or they don't care. Will see if I get ban or not.
it's not like replays exist for housing, you'll get banned within the time that you were cheating.

VapeV4

pop

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
You can only get staff banned (from my knowledge), just don't blatant cheat on housing on your main if you don't want to be banned.
Yeah i got it. Im probably gonna get alt account for stuff like this