Bypassing question.. (sorry for all the posts LOL)

prestigeXX

Social Credit
I was banned on hypixel like 7 days ago so I’m questioning if some stuff still bypasses.
1st: Does blocking and hitting at the same time with killaura still bypass?
2nd: Does nowlowdown bypass besides just walking (no jumping) while blocking with sword? Ik that lags u back cuz I tried it before I got the ban.

my ban was from a staff, but I feel like watchdog will patch a few things while I’m waiting off my 30d ban.

BOTH QUESTIONS ARE FOR v4

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
1. You can be banned.
2. Blatant modules are frequently patched, never use it on your main account.

Olaf

Social Credit
I heard that pit has a slightly different anticheat (as for watchdog) so that might be it and ofc it could be your ping and luck (and other factors)

ah nvm i was thinking of the chance, around 80% is fine but all settings for velocity are a risk

Olaf

Social Credit
I’m not J lmfaoo
i used to be in nova as a regular hunter..
Also, J quit mc.

ahhh, also why did he start being so blatant in the first place and would you be willing to tell me your banned acc’s name? Since the community already know you were cheating on that one.

prestigeXX

Social Credit
ahhh, also why did he start being so blatant in the first place and would you be willing to tell me your banned acc’s name? Since the community already know you were cheating on that one.
I’m confused. Are you saying that the community knew that I was cheating in nova, or on the captainjrex account? Cuz if seriously think I’m J, or that I was known as a member in nova, your dead wrong. I didn’t even cheat in nova btw. I started after.
And for your question of “why did J start blatantly hacking”? Well, he was quitting mc and he wanted to get banned off of hypixel. He started by going semi blatant, and then he had a enough and he turned on all the modules and got instantly banned.

Micheal1990

Social Credit
1. You can be banned.
2. Blatant modules are frequently patched, never use it on your main account.
i have been using blatant modules since 2017 and i never got a single banned. i don't know why are you're telling people to don't use them