Bypassed SS (They Used BLSquad 1.6.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nandies123

Social Credit
Got ss'd on Basicpvp They used BLSquad in ss I bypassed ss. I am using VapeLite. From what i saw VapeLite is undetected when using Legit Settings. VapeLite is also undetected By BLSquad 1.6.1. HeheXD i didnt even delete VapeLite off my pc i have it on a random folder. When i got frozen i just clicked exit. He used a tool on there that i think was meant for reg Vape. He used assist viewer and nothing came up at all. He did not use Proccess Hacker I think because he doesnt know how to use it. But from what he used to ss me nothing was found.
Gotta Love Manthe <3
Note: I was using Autoclicker, Reach, And Aimassist.

My Settings
Autoclicker-Min 8:Max 11
AimAssist-Speed 5:Reach 4.5:Max Angle (Fov) mine was at 68
Reach- Min 3:Max 3.25

HehexD Thank our lord and Savior Tyler1

vapedonut

Social Credit
Can u PM them to me? I wanna figure out a way to bypass em and I'll send em back to u. I'll keep em private, but if u wanna keep em secret, that's cool

Lite

Social Credit
Can u PM them to me? I wanna figure out a way to bypass em and I'll send em back to u. I'll keep em private, but if u wanna keep em secret, that's cool
Your retarded I have drek and it's SO easy to detect literally the CPSMod is 13kb and if it's above the regular CPSMod size it's drek or the reach mod omfg your fucking autistic. Drek is shit aswell and its so detectable. So stop trying to act like your cool lmao.

vapedonut

Social Credit
Your retarded I have drek and it's SO easy to detect literally the CPSMod is 13kb and if it's above the regular CPSMod size it's drek or the reach mod omfg your fucking autistic. Drek is shit aswell and its so detectable. So stop trying to act like your cool lmao.
LMFAO U HAVE DOWN SYNDROME! IS CALLED SELF DESTRUCTING U DUMB FAGGOT!! REACH MOD IS NOT MEANT TO BE SS PROOF YOU SPASTIC! YOU CANT EVEN RUN SS TOOLS ON A MAC, SO STFU U FUCKING DIP SHIT. KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE U SAY IT!

Prometheus

Social Credit
LMFAO U HAVE DOWN SYNDROME! IS CALLED SELF DESTRUCTING U DUMB FAGGOT!! REACH MOD IS NOT MEANT TO BE SS PROOF YOU SPASTIC! YOU CANT EVEN RUN SS TOOLS ON A MAC, SO STFU U FUCKING DIP SHIT. KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE U SAY IT!
Let's all just chill.

Stealth

Social Credit
Let's all just chill.
What he says.
It's called self destructing, "so stop trying to act like you're the shit and so cool."

Lite

Social Credit
LMAO even though you self destruct the MOD still is 13kb fucking retard. I have a Mac OBVIOUSLY SS tools don't work but that doesn't fucking matter the mod is still so easily detectable. You have LITERAL autism and you should consider suicide.

vapedonut

Social Credit
LMAO even though you self destruct the MOD still is 13kb fucking retard. I have a Mac OBVIOUSLY SS tools don't work but that doesn't fucking matter the mod is still so easily detectable. You have LITERAL autism and you should consider suicide.
Ok pal. I don't know where the FUCK you are from, but 9kb is not equal to 13kb lmfao. I've bypassed so many ss just by clicking f7. Anyone who says the self destruct doesn't work, does NOT know what they are talking about.

Ocureal

Social Credit
and you should consider never coming back on this forum because if your gonna be autistic go on leakforums and put a rat on a file you dumb fuck. -Dont mess with my boy vape donut - because he will fuck you up and eat you like a donut

Ocureal

Social Credit
this is what i would do to all ten of you guys :^)
Starts at 3:53
4:09 thats what i would of done to @Lite
4:17 this is way i would of done to @Ryan
4:27 this is what i would done to @Prometheus
4:51 this is what i would of done to @Stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.