BLSquad

Is BLSquad Ratted?

• Total voters

Marcih

Social Credit
If you'd rather run BLSquad or anything and get ratted, than refuse and get banned you're an idiot and should uninstall

VenTaz

Social Credit
The safe download is on Controversed's channel. He's the dev with his team and you'll just have to search the mediafire link in the about section.

Ketch

Social Credit
He made himself a tutoriel on his second channel how to remove RATS...
I don't think he's stupid at this point.

VenTaz

Social Credit
Just DL from Controversed's channel... Many people think it's ratted. Do You know what ? Simply because :
1. First version was ratted
2. In 2016, an old version of BLSquad was ratted by a staff member of a french modded server, Octonia. He ratted many children with, and he mades botnets. Idk how to fucking say "Drama" in english, but there was a drama and he became famous. Many people went talking to him, me too. He just said me that people is autist, the BLSquad that he purposes download had a fucking weird icon. But this shitman was ungraded and, to end for the history, his ports changed lel. Orange c'est de la merde prend sfr

Ketch

Social Credit
Just DL from Controversed's channel... Many people think it's ratted. Do You know what ? Simply because :
2. In 2016, an old version of BLSquad was ratted by a staff member of a french modded server, Octonia. He ratted many children with, and he mades botnets. Idk how to fucking say "Drama" in english, but there was a drama and he became famous. Many people went talking to him, me too. He just said me that people is autist, the BLSquad that he purposes download had a fucking weird icon. But this shitman was ungraded and, to end for the history, his ports changed lel. Orange c'est de la merde prend sfr
Alors toi, tu racontes beaucoup de merde

VenTaz

Social Credit
2. In 2016, an old version of BLSquad was ratted by a staff member of a french modded server, Octonia. He ratted many children with, and he mades botnets. Idk how to fucking say "Drama" in english, but there was a drama and he became famous. Many people went talking to him, me too. He just said me that people is autist, the BLSquad that he purposes download had a fucking weird icon. But this shitman was ungraded and, to end for the history, his ports changed lel. Orange c'est de le merde
Alors toi, tu racontes beaucoup de merde
Mdr ah bon ? Tu connais pas Kez0x ? Avant de parler tournes 7 fois ta langue dans ta bouche stp