BLC 3.0 v4

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
You mean pedophile client?

Funny, technically Badlion isn't a pedophile client, the staff or the moderators that roam around finding Cheaters on the Client are actually quite nice. The Developers are also pretty nice, not saying that because I was a former Developer for them however because the actual pedophile was the Owner, which was ArchyB0T. Also why the fuck does Manthe have ArchyB0TS Profile Picture. Kinda scares me since he might be ArchyBot in disguise and I'm just over here calling him a pedophile and shit and he's probably gonna install 50 viruses onto my PC and shit.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Also VapeV4 does work on Badlion 3.0, however not supported nor fully supported, so don't expect ALL features to work. I'd say use Vape Lite on Badlion 3.0 instead and use VapeV4 on Badlion 2.0 because even if it's not supported, MOST of the Cheats should work perfectly fine because Badlion Client was built using Forge Loader but re-scripted and heavily Modified into it's old designated files and names, etc. Won't go into it but yeah.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Funny, technically Badlion isn't a pedophile client, the staff or the moderators that roam around finding Cheaters on the Client are actually quite nice. The Developers are also pretty nice, not saying that because I was a former Developer for them however because the actual pedophile was the Owner, which was ArchyB0T. Also why the fuck does Manthe have ArchyB0TS Profile Picture. Kinda scares me since he might be ArchyBot in disguise and I'm just over here calling him a pedophile and shit and he's probably gonna install 50 viruses onto my PC and shit.
He has archybot pfp for meme