BEST VPN On Hypixel?

Bob The Nob

Social Credit
This is a heavily debated topic and I thought I should address it.

What is the BEST VPN on Hypixel?
In terms of:
- Speed
- Functionality
- Price

- The VPN MUST automatically change ip if connected to same server/location unlike some other VPNS (e.g. NordVPN)
- MUST bypass most popular servers (e.g. Hypixel)

Leave your thoughts below!

Hiwey

Social Credit
Hide my ass its the best VPN he dont change your connection and price is 10$ for 10 mouths

Last edited:

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
If you're looking to bypass VPN restrictions and have fast speed and good prices, you ought to find a private North American proxy list. You can probably find people selling those lists on popular 'hacker' type forums. Typically, those proxy lists are made up of hacked routers across North America, but if you're not morally inclined to care about that, they work perfectly for what you are in need of here (and most the time they are much cheaper than VPNs, with a much greater range of IPs to use).

Dany Cooper

Social Credit
There is a lot of VPN and to be honest you will get what you pay, so before taking your decision to buy a VPN make sure from the below factors:

1- Security: make sure that the VPN provider uses a secure protocol and strong encryption to keep your data safe.

2- Payment Methods: make sure that the VPN provider uses a secure protocol and strong encryption to keep your data safe.

3- Privacy: you have to choose a VPN brand that keeps your personal data private and anonymous.

4- Advertisements: paid VPN services that don’t rely on ads for money.

5- Subscription: no VPN can offer a free subscription for a lifetime so when a service tries to tempt you with their lifetime free subscription offer, ignore it.

the following article gives me an idea before I take my discussion to buy VPN https://whatismyip.network/how-to-choose-vpn/