Best settings to get diamond division in hypixel skywars (Vape v3)

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
I'm going to purchase Vape v3 later today and I need the best settings that wont get me banned by watchdog and I can easily get diamond division. I basically need undetectable Vape v3 settings that will help me get diamond division and not get banned.

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
AimAssist
Click Aim : yes
Invisibles: no
Through Blocks: no
Aim while on target yes
Strafe increase yes
Check block break: yes
Aim Vertically: No
Horizontal Speed 5
Max Angle: Your FOV
Distance: 5.0
Limit on items: Axes and Swords

AutoClicker
Left Click: 12.0-16.0
Right Click: 10.0-16.0 (Placing blocks fast)

Reach: (Watchdog DOESN'T ban for reach)

3.3-3.6
Only While Sprinting On
Vertical Check On

Velocity

Horizontal: 85%
Vertical 100.0% (Don't Change)
Chance 100.0%
Only while targeting: Yes
Water check: yes
Kite mode: no

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
I'm going to purchase Vape v3 later today and I need the best settings that wont get me banned by watchdog and I can easily get diamond division. I basically need undetectable Vape v3 settings that will help me get diamond division and not get banned.

True Story:
I have a guy on my f add list that was using Huzini with 6 block killaura and 0% velocity and didn't get banned. He made it up to 1800 rating and the only reason why he got banned was because he decided to stream it on YT and linked the stream to multiple people.

Pfftt

Social Credit
True Story:
I have a guy on my f add list that was using Huzini with 6 block killaura and 0% velocity and didn't get banned. He made it up to 1800 rating and the only reason why he got banned was because he decided to stream it on YT and linked the stream to multiple people.
I was bhopping around using killaura on an account for a while on ranked and got to like 1.8k rating last year and I still haven't been banned

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
I was bhopping around using killaura on an account for a while on ranked and got to like 1.8k rating last year and I still haven't been banned
XD you can legit fly to an island and the only way to get banned is if someone records you.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
AimAssist
Click Aim : yes
Invisibles: no
Through Blocks: no
Aim while on target yes
Strafe increase yes
Check block break: yes
Aim Vertically: No
Horizontal Speed 5
Max Angle: Your FOV
Distance: 5.0
Limit on items: Axes and Swords

AutoClicker
Left Click: 12.0-16.0
Right Click: 10.0-16.0 (Placing blocks fast)

Reach: (Watchdog DOESN'T ban for reach)

3.3-3.6
Only While Sprinting On
Vertical Check On

Velocity

Horizontal: 85%
Vertical 100.0% (Don't Change)
Chance 100.0%
Only while targeting: Yes
Water check: yes
Kite mode: no
thanks but what does watchdog ban? if it doesnt ban for reach what does it ban for? Auto Clicker? if so how does the auto clicker work becuase on some free ghost client you can just hold your mouse button and it will click up to 25 cps and idk how Vape v3 auto clicker works.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
thanks but what does watchdog ban? if it doesnt ban for reach what does it ban for? Auto Clicker? if so how does the auto clicker work becuase on some free ghost client you can just hold your mouse button and it will click up to 25 cps and idk how Vape v3 auto clicker works.
Obviously, reach DOES ban, that's false information. Just try to keep it low, since you don't want to look blatant. The autoclicker has a slider range up to 20.