Best Router

Stealth

Social Credit
There is a reason this is in Off Topic.
Anyone help me find a router $220 and under?
Fast, and for gaming obviously.

Stealth

Social Credit
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01GPAOJJG/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502009203&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=netgear+gaming+router&dpPl=1&dpID=31loU8yhAGL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

It has DDoS protection, really high speeds, I own it, and it really speeds up gaming.

What is cool about it is say your sister is watching Netflix. With a normal router, she would get the same speed as you, even though she doesn’t need it. And at the same time your sister is watching Netflix, you’re playing csgo.

If you have this router, it would make your sister have slower wifi, and you faster wifi.

Update: I get 120mbps, 2-6ms ping
Upload speed?
And also, I'm still thinking. I've been using my houses router, and I have no idea how to set it up.

Vape

Social Credit
Also you need have a decent ISP that is cabable of reaching the upload and download speeds that you are looking for or the router will not perform to its potential.

Vape

Social Credit
How is a router that has its limit at an average isp's speed better than a router that doesn't perform to it's potential?

Like the nighthawk x4 goes up to 1.73Gbps the last time I checked, an average home connection goes up to 100mbps. Why would someone want a shittier router just so that it could match the isp's speed? Just because the limit is higher than what the internet speed is capable of, doesn't mean that it's bad.
In the uk we get like 1 up 12 down so it's kinda important here

Stealth

Social Credit
How is a router that has its limit at an average isp's speed better than a router that doesn't perform to it's potential?

Like the nighthawk x4 goes up to 1.73Gbps the last time I checked, an average home connection goes up to 100mbps. Why would someone want a shittier router just so that it could match the isp's speed? Just because the limit is higher than what the internet speed is capable of, doesn't mean that it's bad.
Alright, I'll check it out. Also, do I connect it to my pc, or just leave it wireless?