Best ghost client for closet cheating on Hypixel?

Title

• Vape V3

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Vape Lite

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Baister

Social Credit
Honestly no need to get any client that bypasses screenshare on hypixel. Watchdog's so bad that it can't even detect SkillClient 6 blocks 0.4 hitbox

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
James need the best closet setting because my account got banned using the forums best "closet/undetectable"
and im upset because i have a good amount of time on that acc
Well you're always going to be at risk of getting banned if you're cheating, it should never be upsetting if you get banned because that is something you have to keep in mind. We do try our best to minimize detections and keep Vape as lowkey as possible but it's not always feasible for us to protect against every single check of every single Anti Cheat out there.

If you're cheating with the intent of being undetected, then you're probably only going to want to be using our "combat" modules (i.e. AutoClicker, AimAssist, Reach, Velocity). Some modules are more detectable than others and there is nothing we can do to change that, as that is just the nature of Minecraft. I can't really recommend settings for you because I do not play Hypixel nor do I play Minecraft in general -- that is what the settings forums is for. You can discuss what the best settings are for each module with other Vape users there.