Best free client for hypixel?

ryan119

Social Credit
I currently don't have enough money to buy mvp+ not to mention vape for 30$. What's a good ghost client to use on hypixel for the purpose of never getting banned?

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
If you can't afford Vape V3 then Vape Lite is alternative option for you. It's $10 a month and is undetectable.

And man people these days have to realize that if you don't have enough money then go out and find something productive to do that will earn you that little bit of cash.

Yes I understand that $35 might seem a bit pricey for a client but mow a couple lawns for $10 each? You can also start shoveling snow for people when winter season hits or rake leaves for people? Some suggestions man Gl!

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Christmas is right around the corner amigo, maybe it's time to ask your Mom and Dad if you can finally become one of the cool kids at school and start Vaping... and by Vaping I do mean the Minecraft Hacked Client, not the e-cigarette.

As a quick aside, if you're worried about your parents not approving of your purchase on behalf of our name and so you're afraid they won't buy it for you or let you buy it, you can pay for Vape using Alternative Payment methods (such as sending us an Amazon or Steam Gift Card), which looks fairly innocuous to ask for as a gift for Christmas. For example you could ask for Steam Gift Cards for Christmas, then forward those Steam Gift Cards on to us to pay for Vape V3 or whichever product you're interested in purchasing. To do so, just shoot us an email over at www.vape.gg/contact/ under the subject line "Alternative Payments" and we'll get back to you with instructions.

Saprix

Social Credit
As a quick aside, if you're worried about your parents not approving of your purchase on behalf of our name and so you're afraid they won't buy it for you or let you buy it, you can pay for Vape using Alternative Payment methods (such as sending us an Amazon or Steam Gift Card), which looks fairly innocuous to ask for as a gift for Christmas.
" Ghost " Payment, It's what I've done xd