Best CSGO cheat?

return

Social Credit
Don't say skeet, I'll never get an invite. Money isn't an issue for me at all so just lmk.

mintyyy

Social Credit
weebware is pretty terrible imo, i would recommend something like platinumcheats for legit and aimware for hvh.

return

Social Credit
i'm looking for an expensive good cheat not some cheap shit that will get detcted by vac

mintyyy

Social Credit
skeet is almost impossible to get, can platinumcheats even bypass vac lol
was using skeet as an example for the price point. vac is a terrible anti-cheat and incredibly easy to bypass, so yes platinumcheats can bypass vac.

return

Social Credit
was using skeet as an example for the price point. vac is a terrible anti-cheat and incredibly easy to bypass, so yes platinumcheats can bypass vac.
how long do u think i could get away with legit hacking using platinum cheats?

Morgan

Social Credit
I have skeet, only problem is i don't have an invite code since they changed the rules to needing to be in skeet for 6 months to request invite codes. if you want i could sell you my own skeet account and you can just request a hwid change.

I can show you all the proof you want.

return

Social Credit
I have skeet, only problem is i don't have an invite code since they changed the rules to needing to be in skeet for 6 months to request invite codes. if you want i could sell you my own skeet account and you can just request a hwid change.

I can show you all the proof you want.
How much

return

Social Credit
i dont really have a price in mind just offer. would also trade for something.

you can add me on discord if you wanna talk its angel#7863
I wouldn't go first either way, I have multiple vouches on other forums

Morgan

Social Credit
I wouldn't go first either way, I have multiple vouches on other forums
never said anything about anyone going first, lol but if you’re seriously interested in buying skeet you can message me on discord if you’d like.