Beaner clicker or Grape Clicker @Yincrad

Ocureal

Social Credit
Why even bother waiting for that Autoclicker when it's most likely not going to be released?

No one even had information on that, other than Manthe.
wait WTF i was talking meme lang i actually didnt know that it was a think LMFAOOO

Danxd

Social Credit
Yo,
I got really pissed @ all the retards in the grape clicker discord, I left, and recently my antivirus decided to delete grape clicker.

I've got no way of getting back into the discord as all the links I've found have expired, and I doubt I would even have access to the releases channel in discord.

Can someone give me an updated discord invite link, and possible the mediafire link to the latest release, and I can try and get round to regaining access to its associated channel?

Prometheus

Social Credit
Yo,
I got really pissed @ all the retards in the grape clicker discord, I left, and recently my antivirus decided to delete grape clicker.

I've got no way of getting back into the discord as all the links I've found have expired, and I doubt I would even have access to the releases channel in discord.

Can someone give me an updated discord invite link, and possible the mediafire link to the latest release, and I can try and get round to regaining access to its associated channel?
https://discord.gg/8ScnpU