Beaner clicker or Grape Clicker @Yincrad

Danxd

Social Credit
I'm struggling to decide between the Beaner or Grape clicker, in Yincrads promo video on it, he mentioned he developed part of it, so it has to be reliable!1

The primary reason Grape clicker is even an option is its features, I'm not sure if the beaner clicker breaks blocks whilst clicking as I thought that set off a shit ton of logs and can get you autbanned, whereas the grape clicker has an option to disable that.

If one bypasses more than the other/does't set off logs at all, that would become a deciding factor.

Side note: Opinions on indigo clicker?

Edit - Fuck, I was testing tags and didn't mean to post the thread with yincrad in the title lmao, no idea how to edit thread titles

Last edited:

Stealth

Social Credit
I'm struggling to decide between the Beaner or Grape clicker, in Yincrads promo video on it, he mentioned he developed part of it, so it has to be reliable!1

The primary reason Grape clicker is even an option is its features, I'm not sure if the beaner clicker breaks blocks whilst clicking as I thought that set off a shit ton of logs and can get you autbanned, whereas the grape clicker has an option to disable that.

If one bypasses more than the other/does't set off logs at all, that would become a deciding factor.

Edit - Fuck, I was testing tags and didn't mean to post the thread with yincrad in the title lmao, no idea how to edit thread titles
Vouch for Indigo and GRAPE, but.. Why you asking on the Vape Forums.

I honestly don't care, just.. Thank you for posting on Off-Topic.

Prometheus

Social Credit

Grape is very good.

Danxd

Social Credit
Thanks for the replies, going to buy grape as imo the indigo gui looks like ass

Any good settings for ranked skywars, need to bypass watchdog!1

Stealth

Social Credit
Stealth, indigo is dogshit and you know it. I would click legit before having that shit on my computer.

You can use vape and bypass watchdog, and I'm not talking about 2.06, you could use dewgs' shitty phantom client, you could use a full hacked client.

Who the fuck actually autoclicks on hypixel?
Indigo is "okay" then. Grape is better.

Nyx

Social Credit
From the man himself:
HOW TO PURCHASE
- JOIN THE OFFICIAL GRAPE CLICKER DISCORD SERVER HERE: https://discord.gg/fspnZkw
- DM ME ONCE YOU JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER (Inzample#2815)
- PRICE IS $10 - PAYMENT METHODS - PAYPAL ONLY
- NO REFUNDS! HOWEVER, IF SOMETHING DOESN'T WORK, ILL TRY MY BEST TO FIX IT!
The link doesn't work, I sent you a friend request last night and nothing has happend xd

Danxd

Social Credit
I doubt this is possible, but if anyone has an updated discord link, please hmu as Inzample isn't responding to my f request.

BadKarma

Social Credit
guys im interested to buy the clicker, but the invite is expired.

Last edited:

Stealth

Social Credit
Why are you getting an autoclicker when manthe is making mantheclicker lmfao
Why even bother waiting for that Autoclicker when it's most likely not going to be released?

No one even had information on that, other than Manthe.