Banned on hypixel with these settings (vape v3)

PatrickUHC

Social Credit
I got watchdog ban while playing on hypixel. For these settings:
Reach range 3.5-3.6
Velocity h 74.6%, v 86.9%, chance 76.0%, water check
antibot on
My ping is 150-160 ms
And ban for these settings on hypixel, I received only after a few days of playing on the server.
What banned me for? If anyone knows, write.

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
I got watchdog ban while playing on hypixel. For these settings:
Reach range 3.5-3.6
Velocity h 74.6%, v 86.9%, chance 76.0%, water check
antibot on
My ping is 150-160 ms
And ban for these settings on hypixel, I received only after a few days of playing on the server.
What banned me for? If anyone knows, write.
Uhh if you've been keeping up with the community you would know that changing your vertical velocity pretty much gets you instant banned.

Change your vertical velocity to 100%. Vertical velocity is a static number, I'm pretty sure ping DOESN'T affect it so if you mess with the vertical velocity settings, it can be picked up by the anti cheat fairly easily.

HypixelLagging

Social Credit
Uhh if you've been keeping up with the community you would know that changing your vertical velocity pretty much gets you instant banned.

Change your vertical velocity to 100%. Vertical velocity is a static number, I'm pretty sure ping DOESN'T affect it so if you mess with the vertical velocity settings, it can be picked up by the anti cheat fairly easily.
Then what to do with horizontal velocity?

Lucy

Social Credit
Don't change Vertical Velocity(leave it at 100%), you can set Horizontal Velocity to anything.