BANNED ON HYPIXEL, QUESTION FOR VPN AND ALTS

fuck it buy the VPN

• Yes.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • no R3T@RD get good bro. stopped getting banned noob and just buy vapelite hahhaha nob

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reohn

Social Credit
SO here's the scenario (hypixel btw)
-main banned (30days)
-attempted to use alt
-my alt from before the owner changed it so there are 2 accounts on my ip
- tried to buy an alt and logged in got security banned
my question is if I wait my 30 days will my main get security banned as well the second I log in since my IP is flagged?
Is it worth just getting a VPN / proxy

also while I'm here is there a way just to change my IP once? since I'm using legit settings I've heard resetting your modem depending on you isp will give you a new IP, or will I have to buy a VPN service just to change my IP once?

osko

Social Credit
From what I've heard, if your account got banned your ip is unsafe to use for up to 3 days. So it depends if you want to wait 3 days to play. For me personally, when I got banned for 30 days on an alt I could still log in on any account on my normal IP.

Now if you do need a vpn I got 2 vpns im selling for cheaper than most here https://sellix.io/oskoro

Terakorn

Social Credit
if you got banned, they wont issue a ban on you again just chill, they won't punish people in punishment LMAO

but for the safest for your main just dont log onto it and when you logged onto other account wait for 3 days and then log on your main when its unbanned and everything good

woahvicky

Social Credit
-main banned (30days)
-attempted to use alt
my question is if I wait my 30 days will my main get security banned as well the second I log in since my IP is flagged?

also while I'm here is there a way just to change my IP once? since I'm using legit settings I've heard resetting your modem depending on you isp will give you a new IP, or will I have to buy a VPN service just to change my IP once?
If you only use one account, you will not need a VPN. If you ever get a second ban and want to go on a different account then just change your IP.

reohn

Social Credit
So I've taken your guys advice and ill wait out my ban and wait the 3 days
BUT IN THE MEANTIME JUST GOT A BOUGHT A VPN ACCOUNT AND IM GONNA FLY ON NOOBS, backdooring Hypixel as I speak right now

VAPE Vfour R@PE N00B$ 3V#RYD@Y v@(pee)l1te noobs what are you gonna do go on minemen and post ur youtube video of u passing the screen share,, careful your subscription might run out ready to pay that 10$ every month of your life
(ill change my mind on the VPN if the votes change by the time the poll is over)

سأفجر
Cāo nǐfunny.png

woahvicky

Social Credit
So I've taken your guys advice and ill wait out my ban and wait the 3 days
BUT IN THE MEANTIME JUST GOT A BOUGHT A VPN ACCOUNT AND IM GONNA FLY ON NOOBS, backdooring Hypixel as I speak right now

VAPE Vfour R@PE N00B$ 3V#RYD@Y v@(pee)l1te noobs what are you gonna do go on minemen and post ur youtube video of u passing the screen share,, careful your subscription might run out ready to pay that 10$ every month of your life
(ill change my mind on the VPN if the votes change by the time the poll is over)

سأفجر
Cāo nǐView attachment 951
what the fuck also if you're blatant cheating then yeah use a vpn

Horcno

Social Credit
-main banned (30days)
-attempted to use alt

Heres a free nord vpn account [email protected]:chuffy12 | Expires: 2022-04-09 05:23:43