ban request

shatang

Social Credit
Send my sentence to anyone you want and they'll tell you it's correct. The only thing you changed was "I am from Europe" to "I am European", which means the same thing.
Did anyone ask if you're European? No, send that your mom and thinking you're proud 22 year old sitting in a Minecraft hacking forum being a faggot.

shatang

Social Credit
You're the type of guy who thinks liking anime is a sin, go see a church and become a priest or something, at this point I don't really care, you're just mad cause you lost your counter argument, please just end yourself. lolz 你妈是个啊杀狗是鸡巴机器人没意思
Anime pfp weirdos trying to "dox" this shit funny get the fuck outta here

shatang

Social Credit
You have an anime pfp, therefore your opinion has been rejected and you have been blocked. Thank you for your understanding. I will be discussing details with your future children.
Getting scared because "anime pfps" are the devil of the world? Please fuck off no one cares, honestly your children would be sad to see yourself hacking in a game and insult someone and making false assumptions about someone, you are legit a child. Go to a welfare and learn how to live a real life, stop sitting on your mom's computer which she brought you 20k£ to use which you'll never even afford one anyway, grow up pedo, animal fucker.