ban request

Zzera_

Social Credit
Shut ur bitch ass up fag I’ll grab some water and throw at you and toss you in an electric current fucking loser
Shut you wining little retarded fucking mouth. Your opinion holds nothing of comprehensible value. Literal retard getting on a cheating forum and acting all disrespectful and shit. So how about you sit the fuck down drink some water before you fucking assume that your opinion holds any fucking weight, because it fucking doesn't, Autist

JSPeg8

Social Credit
Shut you wining little retarded fucking mouth. Your opinion holds nothing of comprehensible value. Literal retard getting on a cheating forum and acting all disrespectful and shit. So how about you sit the fuck down drink some water before you fucking assume that your opinion holds any fucking weight, because it fucking doesn't, Autist
I bet you are colored

ICryalgiaI

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '20
this fucking faggot ass jew is worse then i am apparently and thats saying something

so i vote we keep his raggedy ass

ICryalgiaI

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '20
@umissedthejoke
i hope you like big black sweaty negro dick in the back of your throat because that's what you'll be getting when i become president of the world and throw you in jail with all those shoe shiners. fucking piss on your mom like my jigga r kelly you stupid little pissyboy pissypants baby bitch ass hoe

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
your signature says the earth is flat and moon landing was fake that alone screams white trash fucking minority kys
Minority and white trash in the same sentence