Ban request

Adrig

Social Credit
i don't know you guys but why you have to insult each other? be quiet guys, peace and love :p

Adrig

Social Credit
I’m gonna make love to your asshole how about that bro? Gay sex my nigga
listen you fucking Nick Gurrian slave, i came and i was fucking quiet, you come and insult me with no reason you fucking Nick Gurr, go kill yourself and i'll swalow you'r mom hole you goddamn piece of shit, go die right now please, fuck you sir, i hope you'r mom kill herself you stoopid autistic retard, you don't even deserve live.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
listen you fucking Nick Gurrian slave, i came and i was fucking quiet, you come and insult me with no reason you fucking Nick Gurr, go kill yourself and i'll swalow you'r mom hole you goddamn piece of shit, go die right now please, fuck you sir, i hope you'r mom kill herself you stoopid autistic retard, you don't even deserve live.
arent u the retard that asked for free vape lite?

Keeloman

Social Credit
Nice spelling

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Yeah I’m gonna fuck you so hard my cock is like a mushroom rn thinking of that I going to cream pie your asshole bruv innit?!1 :eek: < cum in your face:cool: