Autosoup mode

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Its not blatant at all, it wont compromise vapelites undetectability, not even a bit
you dont know for sure. maybe there is a reason its a blatant feature in v4
1617209950509.pngif its placed in here, it has to mean something

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
No, I'm just saying. Just because a module is in the blatant tab doesn't mean it's blatant. Legit scaffold isn't "blatant", neither is hitboxes if you use the right settings. The reasoning for putting the modules there are because vape doesn't have a movement or anything like other clients have.
they are blatant, they make the client detectable, thats why they will most likely not add those to vape lite, because vape lite is meant to be completely undetectable

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
It all comes to the fact that ur making outrageous assumptions to look smart
no im telling you the truth. they probably WOULDNT add more blatant stuff, because it could make the client detectable. vape lite is meant to be completely undetectable

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Ur logic is flawed, please explain how it could make vapelite detectable
And if blatant features make vapelite detectable, why is hotboxes in vapelite?
also hitboxes is most likely the least blatant feature in Vape v4

femboycock

Social Credit
Also it is blatant, I've tried to use Auto-Heal on mulitiple servers such as munchy mc and I got banned using only autoheal.
Sounds like a client issue, if done correctly it can be completely undetectable, but im asking for autosoup not autoheal
As i said above autoheal is for all healing items
Autosoup is only for soup

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Sounds like a client issue, if done correctly it can be completely undetectable, but im asking for autosoup not autoheal
autosoup is part of autoheal. its blatant

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
dude holy shit are you fucking retarded? Autoheal has an autosoup option, whats the point of 2 modules. That's like making Left and Right Autoclicker 2 separate modules, just useless.

femboycock

Social Credit
dude holy shit are you fucking retarded? Autoheal has an autosoup option, whats the point of 2 modules. That's like making Left and Right Autoclicker 2 separate modules, just useless.
??? Autoheal is for every healing item in the game, i dont need that shit i just want soup