Autoclicker

Magnuswlange

Social Credit
Hey I really need an autoclicker to bypass Cheatbreaker if it's possible
Can't you just use any external software? I would probably just use the software that is bundled with my mouse and keyboard. Then you can make macros and they cannot blame you for having it open, as it would be anyways and you could just delete the macros.

Billel

Social Credit
Can't you just use any external software? I would probably just use the software that is bundled with my mouse and keyboard. Then you can make macros and they cannot blame you for having it open, as it would be anyways and you could just delete the macros.
Heard that they added a mouse hook

Darkwinter

Social Credit
you will be caught in an SS if you used razer macros or any mouse built macro softwares

GHOSTEMANE

Social Credit
[QUOTE = "Darkwinter, post: 27350, member: 4289"] quedarás atrapado en una SS si usaste macros de razer y cualquier macro de mouse creado en el mouse [/ QUOTE]

Why?Pls helpme i use macros razer and idk how delete this for a ss

KhwPp

Social Credit
[QUOTE = "Darkwinter, post: 27350, member: 4289"] quedarás atrapado en una SS si usaste macros de razer y cualquier macro de mouse creado en el mouse [/ QUOTE]

Why?Pls helpme i use macros razer and idk how delete this for a ss
Descarga este programa (https://www.voidtools.com/downloads/), instalalo y busca 'macro', luego entra a la carpeta de Razer/Logitech/cualquier otra marca y eliminalos si es que tienes alguno.