auto hotbar

hh3x.

Social Credit
ive got it on, its put on toggle and when i open inventory it doesnt work, delay is 150

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
did you make a preset? click on the plus in the settings of the module

hh3x.

Social Credit
did you make a preset? click on the plus in the settings of the module
yeah i did, i also changed it to keybined activated and it was semi working where i would get the notification for autohotbar being enabled and disabled and i would also partially see my inventory being opened and closed.

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
yeah i did, i also changed it to keybined activated and it was semi working where i would get the notification for autohotbar being enabled and disabled and i would also partially see my inventory being opened and closed.
Are you sure your preset is selected?
Also make sure you really have the items in your inventory (dumb thing but why not)
Also if you were doing tests in creative try in survival

If you have any details that could help solve your issue, like a screenshot of your whole module settings, your inventory, like really, whatever that could help

hh3x.

Social Credit
Are you sure your preset is selected?
Also make sure you really have the items in your inventory (dumb thing but why not)
Also if you were doing tests in creative try in survival

If you have any details that could help solve your issue, like a screenshot of your whole module settings, your inventory, like really, whatever that could help
ive some how got it to work now lol, but what would be legit settings for hypixel on 100+ ping

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
ive some how got it to work now lol, but what would be legit settings for hypixel on 100+ ping
Ohh nice
Any delay works, I think I use around 70, but feel free to increase or decrease it, as long as u don't put 5 ur safe

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
are there like detections on hypixel for autohotbar?
They have inventory checks, so thats why i said to not use 5 lol
I think you shouldn't go under 30 for sure, maybe higher, idk since I put my delay to still look legit enough