anyone else's lunar crashing when logging into a server with modules toggled? (Vape lite)

saddfas123

Social Credit
I bought vape tonight and I was trying to inject it into lunar but when I logged into hypixel, it didn't work and crashed immediately after logging in

Comi

Social Credit
vape v4 or vape lite? if its v4 you need to change some settings in lunar. but dont use lunar with vape v4 some modules maybe wont work/crash your minecraft, btw here is some settings for ya (cuz u r new to vape)
Auto clicker (dont use but if you really need): 9-14 break blocks and extra randomization checked (you wont see extra randomization if using vape v4) block hit [optional]: auto will auto blockhit for u and manual will spam right click when holding

Aim assist: horizontal: 10, vertical: 3, range: 3.03

Reach: 3.0-3.15, Only while sprinting checked, combo mode [optional]: 3.2-6.0 (combo mode makes you reach 3.0 but while you combo someone your reach will increase to 3.2, combo mode ignores the last slider)

Velocity (dont use velocity on minemen.club even with low settings, you will get ban waved): horizontal: 96, Vertical ALWAYS USE AT 100 NO MATTER THE SERVER, only while targeting checked

RotBlauHase

Social Credit
vape v4 or vape lite? if its v4 you need to change some settings in lunar. but dont use lunar with vape v4 some modules maybe wont work/crash your minecraft, btw here is some settings for ya (cuz u r new to vape)
Auto clicker (dont use but if you really need): 9-14 break blocks and extra randomization checked (you wont see extra randomization if using vape v4) block hit [optional]: auto will auto blockhit for u and manual will spam right click when holding

Reach: 3.0-3.15, Only while sprinting checked, combo mode [optional]: 3.2-6.0 (combo mode makes you reach 3.0 but while you combo someone your reach will increase to 3.2, combo mode ignores the last slider)

Velocity (dont use velocity on minemen.club even with low settings, you will get ban waved): horizontal: 96, Vertical ALWAYS USE AT 100 NO MATTER THE SERVER, only while targeting checked
Can you inject v4 into Lunar?

saddfas123

Social Credit

I was using vape lite and I want to use lunar because it’s a cleaner client