Anyone else have been getting banned on Hypixel more frequently?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Velocity isn't detected at all, you can use 0-0 velocity
Watchdog is an NCP modified. They detect if you modity your vertical velocity but if you set it to 0%, you'll bypass the anticheat because it doesn't detect antikb. For the horizontal velocity, i'm not sure but I think it isn't detected.

Baguette69

Social Credit
Watchdog is an NCP modified. They detect if you modity your vertical velocity but if you set it to 0%, you'll bypass the anticheat because it doesn't detect antikb. For the horizontal velocity, i'm not sure but I think it isn't detected.
They detect velocity and don't ban it so ?

processos

Social Credit
Velocity on Any Settings that are not 0 horizontal and 0 vertical will move you or change your speed (motion)
Velocity on 0 horizontal and 0 vertical will cancel motion/knockback packet so you won't take the received knockback
so watchdog doesn't detect exactly velocity as velocity, but a generic movement hack
also maybe chest steal, auto armor, autoclicker, w-tap or velocity chance could be banning he, he should use 100% chance

KilerKraftYT

Social Credit
I've been getting watchdog banned, not mod banned. My cps for my auto clicker 8-15, and I'm also using things like chest stealer at a high delay and auto armor. I'm using Safe Walk as well but I doubt that is bannabale right? I'm not using anything else except for visual modules but I doubt that matters.

Image: https://imgur.com/a/6TuAm2D
It's Safewalk , all anticheats detect it.
Antidebuff is detectable too