Anyone else have been getting banned on Hypixel more frequently?

BadlionBhops

Social Credit
I've been logging on like usual and for some reason, I've been getting banned much more often than I usually do, my settings are pretty legit: I'm using 3.0-3.2 reach, 89% horizontal 100% vertical 97% chance for velocity and those are the only blatant things but I'm also using much less blatant features like Wtap, aimassist, auto clicker. And most of the time I'm getting banned on times where I'm not even attacking anyone I just getting banned for no reason. So I really have no idea, someone please lighten my day and tell me why.

starroad100

Social Credit
Probably don't use velocity, I've personally never hacked on hypixel so I don't know what bypasses though. Also it doesn't matter what time you get banned because it bans in waves.

VapeUser87

Social Credit
Does your auto clicker have break blocks on?

I have noticed a lot of bans too. if you appeal it, they give you a more specific reason in the deny message

Vape=Gud

Social Credit
i dont really know what is wrong with your config but I use these on Hypixel
Auto Clicker = 9-12
Reach = 3.3-3.6
Velocity = 87% 100% 67%
hit box = 0.1
Legit Scaffold = 0Ms
i used these and no Ban

Rases

Social Credit
Sounds like you have multiple banned with this setting lately?

As far as I understand, these should not even nearly get you banned. The only exception is autoclicker with a very high cps and/or clicking for a long time.

So here are some questions that I would like to ask you, the answer of which might help you with this issue.
1. What is the reason of your ban? Is it a watchdog ban (which says “WATCHDOG CHEAT DETECTION”) or a mod ban? If it was a mod ban, was it for cheating (“Cheating through the use of unfair advantages”)
2. What is your cps for autoclicker?
3. What are the othet modules you are using? Some modules seem to be unlikely detectable yet they are.
4. Some mods might get you banned. For example recently hypixel patched an autofish mod and any player with that mod will get banned with the code “AUTOFISH”

Skipchase

Social Credit
I don't see the problem at all, those settings would NEVER get you autobanned :/ You should share EVERYTHING you're using so we can get a better picture.

BadlionBhops

Social Credit
Sounds like you have multiple banned with this setting lately?

As far as I understand, these should not even nearly get you banned. The only exception is autoclicker with a very high cps and/or clicking for a long time.

So here are some questions that I would like to ask you, the answer of which might help you with this issue.
1. What is the reason of your ban? Is it a watchdog ban (which says “WATCHDOG CHEAT DETECTION”) or a mod ban? If it was a mod ban, was it for cheating (“Cheating through the use of unfair advantages”)
2. What is your cps for autoclicker?
3. What are the othet modules you are using? Some modules seem to be unlikely detectable yet they are.
4. Some mods might get you banned. For example recently hypixel patched an autofish mod and any player with that mod will get banned with the code “AUTOFISH”

I've been getting watchdog banned, not mod banned. My cps for my auto clicker 8-15, and I'm also using things like chest stealer at a high delay and auto armor. I'm using Safe Walk as well but I doubt that is bannabale right? I'm not using anything else except for visual modules but I doubt that matters.

Image: https://imgur.com/a/6TuAm2D

Last edited:

BadlionBhops

Social Credit
Lmao just try it yourself, i blatant with alt with 0-0 and only staff ban me, wd is a shit dude

Yeah it's really weird when I use insane settings, like bhopping I don't get banned unless there is a mod but with legit things I get banned much quicker by WD

BadlionBhops

Social Credit
Пацаны, проблема, не могу оплатить с карты мастер кард vape lite, пишет проверьте данные и попробуйте снова, помогите пожалуйста, че за хуйня, не могу понять

Используйте другую карту, они могут не принять Mastercard

BadlionBhops

Social Credit
а где поддержка онлайн? ответ моментально получить можно? как связаться с ними? только через почту?

посмотрите на главном сайте, они могут иметь контактный адрес электронной почты внизу страницы