potions

Social Credit
If you have any good ghostly settings that are undetected but noticeable please let me know, i have been trying to find the perfect settings for me but i just cant seem to find them. (i use Vapev4)

processos

Social Credit
I don't know if you want to legit cheat and what is your Vape version, but I have Vape V4 rage settings for Ghostly

Ghostly Settings:
ghostly.png

Notes
  • You can use like Reach 3.5, but do not abuse it and I personally don't like to use Reach (On their server I wouldn't use Reach because there are literally no hackers)
  • I don't know how to explain how would you use Speed without getting banned, but do not low hop at all (I like to low hop but if you want to speed non stop and you like your thumb turn LowHop off)
  • Do not use KillAura at all (toggle it sometimes when you're comboing the enemy, and I personally don't like to use KillAura)
  • Do not get hit too much when using Velocity, and if you do, move yourself a lot (in that case you can even use Speed without LowHop)
  • If you're using Criticals and you're in the air don't hit anyone (the anti-cheat will ban you instantly)
  • They don't have checks for:
    • FastPlace
    • KeepSprint
    • InvWalk
    • NoSlowdown
    • Strafe
  • I think you can use NoFall

Last edited: