Any Good Closet Hypixel Settings?

HELLBOY

Social Credit
theese are good closet settings unlike the fucking MONKEY that is @vezzz

take some lessons from this watermelon eating dog maybe u'll know how to fucking closet cheat then
nigga the dude literally gave him a 8-12 ac on fucking hypixel u good bro? and 3.0-3.15 reach isnt shit at all literally makes no diff on HYPIXEL especially with only while sprinting on stfu u dead cheater 😹

Social Credit
nigga the dude literally gave him a 8-12 ac on fucking hypixel u good bro? and 3.0-3.15 reach isnt shit at all literally makes no diff on HYPIXEL especially with only while sprinting on stfu u dead cheater 😹
nigga your settings are so fucking dogshit 0.1 hit boxes will get you banned through atlas and the reach is too high. Learn how to fucking closet cheat before you give other people settings nigga kys

nonnono

Social Credit
ur the retard LMAOOOOOOO 17 - 20 ac is safe espically 8 - 12 ac they removed the bot LIBTARD LULULULULUL

HELLBOY

Social Credit
ur the retard LMAOOOOOOO 17 - 20 ac is safe espically 8 - 12 ac they removed the bot LIBTARD LULULULULUL
thats my point nigga.... why the fuck would you only use 8-12 cps on hypixel.... ur literally braindead LOL

HELLBOY

Social Credit
nigga your settings are so fucking dogshit 0.1 hit boxes will get you banned through atlas and the reach is too high. Learn how to fucking closet cheat before you give other people settings nigga kys
played on a mvp+ acc and got it to nwl 50 for a month no ban w 3.5 - 3.7 0.2 hitboxes lol its fucking hypixel and ur a random staff will never spec no matter how many times you get reported, yall scared to use 0.1 hitboxes?

nonnono

Social Credit
played on a mvp+ acc and got it to nwl 50 for a month no ban w 3.5 - 3.7 0.2 hitboxes lol its fucking hypixel and ur a random staff will never spec no matter how many times you get reported, yall scared to use 0.1 hitboxes?
shut you're unknown ass up stop trying to fit in retarded nigga slit you're wrists you're family wishes u would hang yourself u stupid faggot no one loves u dumb whore ass nigga.

HELLBOY

Social Credit
shut you're unknown ass up stop trying to fit in retarded nigga slit you're wrists you're family wishes u would hang yourself u stupid faggot no one loves u dumb whore ass nigga.
ur a 12 year old lil white boy who uses the wrong “you’re” LMFAOOOOOOOO lil retard i really hope ur joking rn

Shitterdown

Social Credit
that isnt closet at fucking all any reach above 3.2 is obvious use whatever ac u want (endless u record) and hitboxes is useless use max aa aa cant be detected by a ac (as far as i know)
if you didnt use hitbox i would still call those settings closet for hypixel

Shitterdown

Social Credit
thats my point nigga.... why the fuck would you only use 8-12 cps on hypixel.... ur literally braindead LOL
ur a 12 year old lil white boy who uses the wrong “you’re” LMFAOOOOOOOO lil retard i really hope ur joking rn
talk to me when you can speak proper english dumb ass nigga
ur white shut up
stay mad 12 y/o 😹😹😹
also who tf uses these emojis weirdo

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
a lot of people (cough cough @vezzz) here are actual idiots so here's some good closet settings
Autoclicker: 8-13
Reach: 3-3.2
Velo: 90 100 100 (If you play ranked sw turn it to 95 100 100)
Aim assist: your choice
Antibot: advanced

Shitterdown

Social Credit
this is what i use when i closet cheat on my alt

ac: 15-19
reach: 3.1-3.3
velo: 90 100 100
antibot: useless lol