any clients w/ badlion client

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutty

Social Credit
hey, i was wondering if there is any clients that work with badlion client. ik this is retarded but there are definitely some youtubers who use badlion client and cheat blatantly

KhwPp

Social Credit
It's possible to bypass BL Client, you gotta find your coder, but the minimum value I've heard they ask for a bypass is like $150

KhwPp

Social Credit
Sometimes when I stare off to the space and think about it, it’s actually absurd on how much money people are willing to spend on cheats. Really got me to thinking that maybe I’m just a retard.
Invest on cheats, grow a decent YouTube channel, get sponsors from alt shops (this is mostly done by blatant cheaters, but ziblackinggg does it for example), get known basically, profit.

blatant

Social Credit
i have the badlion client source lol. i can give you the source and code self (bad english ik)

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
Thats like lifetime lite.
Uh, it's about three.
FHLo0oL.png

Social Credit
Invest on cheats, grow a decent YouTube channel, get sponsors from alt shops (this is mostly done by blatant cheaters, but ziblackinggg does it for example), get known basically, profit.
actually what i want to do except I dont know what cheats to invest in. To grow a decent channel fast, seems like you have to be a hypixel youtuber. and vape's misplace doenst work on hypixel so...

Status
Not open for further replies.