Any 1.9+ ghost clients?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
I want to closet in 1.8 and 1.9+ but i end up using wurst trigger bot and reach since there are no good options. The only downside is the aim assist on wurst is terrible and I want aim assist like Vape, if you know any clients with good aim lmk (free or paid)

Social Credit
I want to closet in 1.8 and 1.9+ but i end up using wurst trigger bot and reach since there are no good options. The only downside is the aim assist on wurst is terrible and I want aim assist like Vape, if you know any clients with good aim lmk (free or paid)
I used vape v4 before with a version up mod or something like that

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
I used vape v4 before with a version up mod or something like that
they dont have good pvp options since the modules are only for 1.8 style pvp. the only thing they have is kill aura which is detected asf any anticheat will ban you quickly

4BigDudes

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
they dont have good pvp options since the modules are only for 1.8 style pvp. the only thing they have is kill aura which is detected asf any anticheat will ban you quickly
reach is good enough to be fair just learn how to time hits cuz I don't think clients will do all that for you

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Prestigeclient.vip
Also drip lite does support 1.20.1 but it does lack in a lot of features.
I'd recommend that you buy prestige since it's only 10$ and only for 1.9+.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Prestigeclient.vip
just bought it, ill test it when the owner is online to give me my key

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Prestigeclient.vip
Mid client. Triggerbot is bad, aim assist is alright, but nowhere near as good as vape. Silent aim is also bad on there it gets you kicked for invalid packets. 5/10, unless theres another option, ig i have to wait for vape to update or for prestige to update

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Mid client. Triggerbot is bad, aim assist is alright, but nowhere near as good as vape. Silent aim is also bad on there it gets you kicked for invalid packets. 5/10, unless theres another option, ig i have to wait for vape to update or for prestige to update
Yeah you have to wait.
Drip is pretty shit too and they terminated my media partnership without valid reason/notice like 2 days ago lol.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Yeah you have to wait.
Drip is pretty shit too and they terminated my media partnership without valid reason/notice like 2 days ago lol.
u probably didnt upload enough drip content. also why is drip shittier than vape v4 even though its 200$

notlegit

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
doomsday is a good free client, injects on lunar 1.20 and other versions. pretty sure its open source

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
u probably didnt upload enough drip content. also why is drip shittier than vape v4 even though its 200$
Nah someone that uploaded 1 year ago still has the role it's just that they don't like me lmao

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Swervz (raven ss owner) told me to make a video about it some time ago but upon doing more research I figured out it was ratted.

notlegit

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
I've heard of doomsday being ratted, take care.
yeah ive heard that romour our too, but i have alot of friends who use it, and its generally known as the best 1.20 free client out, so I trust it.
Like anything that has to do with cheating, be weary and be careful.