Anti-Expose settings

DailyTryhard

Social Credit
I want settings so I cant get exposed
Edit: I want like settings that you used for atleast a month and never noticed an exposed video of you.

Magnuswlange

Social Credit
I want settings so I cant get exposed
Edit: I want like settings that you used for atleast a month and never noticed an exposed video of you.
I have been running blatant AF settings for at least 2 months, a lot of hackusations, but no recordings, but that does not mean I recommend them to you.
Just do some low speed and range on aimassist, 3.1-3.2 reach (depending on ping), you can add a bit more reach by adding .05 to hitboxes, use strafe/wtap with low speed and range for strafe, use no more than 20% less velocity.

DailyTryhard

Social Credit
I have been running blatant AF settings for at least 2 months, a lot of hackusations, but no recordings, but that does not mean I recommend them to you.
Just do some low speed and range on aimassist, 3.1-3.2 reach (depending on ping), you can add a bit more reach by adding .05 to hitboxes, use strafe/wtap with low speed and range for strafe, use no more than 20% less velocity.
Alright, might use! Thanks :D

xDMAN

Social Credit
Aim-assist: whatever you want lmfao
Autoclicker: if you want to seem more legit actually click lol if ur recording *(t gets rid of unnecessary hackusations)
Reach: 3.1-3.2 OR 3.2-3.3 (either one is fine)
Velocity: 96% for both vert and hort as well as 100% percent
Wtap: use default delay settings with reach to 3.3 or 3.2 depending on max reach setting
Timer: 1.02 or 1.04 (use if u want too)
Hitboxes: 0.5-0.1

DailyTryhard

Social Credit
Aim-assist: whatever you want lmfao
Autoclicker: if you want to seem more legit actually click lol if ur recording *(t gets rid of unnecessary hackusations)
Reach: 3.1-3.2 OR 3.2-3.3 (either one is fine)
Velocity: 96% for both vert and hort as well as 100% percent
Wtap: use default delay settings with reach to 3.3 or 3.2 depending on max reach setting
Timer: 1.02 or 1.04 (use if u want too)
Hitboxes: 0.5-0.1
Might try, Thanks :D

Ejmonkeypvp

Social Credit
t
thats blatant af dont listen to this man, btw what is ur ping?

Social Credit
1.10 timer and below will perfectly bypass Hypixel and give you a great advantage only you can notice.

Unless you bhop you can do anything really the anti cheat is bad but if you don't want to get recorded stay at 3.2 reach and below because with good aim you'll get called out a lot anyways.

DailyTryhard

Social Credit
I will combine settings lowest to highest (like 3.1-3.3 reach) and if there is like 8- 16 I will round it to 10-14

Social Credit
Turn off vertical and turn down the horizontal aim a bit, when you use autoclicker with aim it always aims when your mouse is down so I would suggest lowering that. Also I would set the distance to 4.3 so you don't randomly aim and miss a pearl from aiming when you aren't close to anybody. Use strafe increase.

3.1-3.3 reach is the highest you should go. Don't know why you need to use inv cleaner but it's fine.
For velocity turn the horizontal up it doesn't matter and makes you look more blatant.

Timer is perfect but you can go up to 1.10 and get some nice strafes and still look perfectly legit to spectators. Don't use those hitboxes or killaura. Use anti bot.

Magnuswlange

Social Credit
Are these settings good for the hypixel staff to NOT ban me?
Edit: forgot pic lol https://imgur.com/a/MYlAS
Edit #2: Most of these settings on like blatant tab are default.
I would say >4 on AimAssist speed is blatant, you can use vertical, but 2 speed is maximum (blatant), range more than 5 is blatant, I would not go over 3.1-3.2 reach (too blatant), I would do less vertical KB try like a 1:4 ratio (I do not know about the detectability of vertical tho, it may not matter at all), strafe is too high range to actually be a advantage, hitboxes too blatant also (max 0.1), I would not recommend AutoArmor due to glitches.

NotReach

Social Credit
Honestly all I use is Reach lmfao
I'm super good at PvP-ing legit, but sometimes I use Ghost Clients at 3.2 - 3.4
Might buy Vape soon