Anti Cheats Evolution

KoiJEE

Social Credit
I have always wondered what will happen to hacks when most anti cheats reach that point where hacking is quite complicated or you just can't use hacks that will happen with vape? because at those points if or if the skills will have to be present and it is no longer like now

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I know the Ghost modules on Vape are impossible to patch at 100%. For example if the AutoClicker or AimAssist are detected, manthe will patch the detections.

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
I have always wondered what will happen to hacks when most anti cheats reach that point where hacking is quite complicated or you just can't use hacks that will happen with vape? because at those points if or if the skills will have to be present and it is no longer like now

It's always a cat and mouse game. As anticheat developers improve their anticheats, cheat developers will find new ways to bypass. Cheating will always be around. Unless some sort of miracle or breakthrough happens, there will never be a 100% accurate autoclicker check or 100% accurate reach check. They can get close to 100%, but as long as it's not, there will always be a cheat dev exploiting that 0.01%.