Anti bot is wrong

Pvpesher

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '23
What to do if an anti-bot considers players to be bots? Because of this, Silent Aura does not hit some players
By the way, auto parkour doesn’t work, I’m playing on version 1.12.2

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
What to do if an anti-bot considers players to be bots? Because of this, Silent Aura does not hit some players
On what server? The current antibot won't always work, I suggested a tab antibot mode (could call it normal or something) which would be a really useful simple antibot alternative to the current one.

Pvpesher

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '23
On what server? The current antibot won't always work, I suggested a tab antibot mode (could call it normal or something) which would be a really useful simple antibot alternative to the current one.
TeslaCraft

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
there should be a shift middle click option for bots
They could add a tab antibot (npc's that don't show up in tab will be ignored) & maybe a manual antibot where you can add names but you can just add them to the minecraft friends list and it would be almost the same thing so idk.. but a tab antibot would be great.

D1wastaken

Social Credit
They could add a tab antibot (npc's that don't show up in tab will be ignored) & maybe a manual antibot where you can add names but you can just add them to the minecraft friends list and it would be almost the same thing so idk.. but a tab antibot would be great.
Yeah tab antibot would work for sure but sometimes they do appear in tab for a while won't they bypass them in this way the module must a specific period for checking up npc in tab