Horizontal Speed: 50
Vertical Speed: 25
Distance: 3.00 - 4.00
Max Angle: Make it ur fov
Click Aim On
Break Blocks On
Item whitelist is up to you.
Target options you can leave default.
Only use aim while on target if you aren't using reach.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
could you explain to me what is aim while on target?
Okay, so in Minecraft there are actually certain points on a player that are closer than others, I think it's called "multipoint." With that option on, the aim assist will lock onto those points on the player to hit from farther away.

If you are also wondering no, it can't be detected since it's a Minecraft mechanic.

death011

Social Credit
I saw in your posts that you recommended using low aim assist settings, could you tell me why?

ImABird

Social Credit
Okay, so in Minecraft there are actually certain points on a player that are closer than others, I think it's called "multipoint." With that option on, the aim assist will lock onto those points on the player to hit from farther away.

If you are also wondering no, it can't be detected since it's a Minecraft mechanic.
Does vape v4 has the same option

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
You're the most cocky nigga on here do you even have vape or are you one of those fags who come on here for no reason vape v4 literally has it you're just retarded.
I don’t see how I’m “cocky” for stating facts. Funny of you to ask if I have it, I have both, on top of that you literally said you don’t even play Minecraft anymore and you came on here to necro post for like a year and you ask me if I have it.

If it does have the option they just so happened to update it like yesterday of something because I do check the change logs quite often and it never had aim to target.