Add speedmine to VapeV4.

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
use timer
timer will get u banned
so will fastbreak
no it wont

kid do you have fucking autism
timer is not faatbreak ok? dont guess and connect something. timer increase all game tick speed. But fastbreak it gives you haste effect to mine the block faster only. You just download other hack client. If you fastbreak get detected I pay you $26.5. Timer and fastbreak are not same function, ok?

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
timer 1.07 is equal to shut down. Create a survival world and /effect @a haste 32767 5. Use your diamond pickaxe and see how fast it mines.

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
1. There's already a speedmine mod- but you'll get banned if you're even known in the slightest.
2. Not sure how undetectable speedmine is; since vape technically is a ghost client.

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
1. There's already a speedmine mod- but you'll get banned if you're even known in the slightest.
2. Not sure how undetectable speedmine is; since vape technically is a ghost client.
so you give no details to speedmine. Speedmine firstly it wont get detected. Not may get detect. It wont. The timer is not speedmine mod. I just said before, they have no relationships. There is fastplace but no fastbreak. Why dont you ask fastplace may get detect? Also speemine has haste I - V effect. If you worry, just use haste1 then or you dont enable it if you dont need it. It is ok? Dont put some fake nagetive support on it. You dont like it just dont use. As you say that Vape is a ghost client. But it s a excuse. Why not shutdown bhop nofall criticals. Is it more blatant than speedmine and get player report easily. Please put some positive or support on it. Dont use some "maybe it has problem" to avoid it.