Add back beanernet

VapeV4 VapeLite

LaChatteWtf

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
I'm using backtrack lag based and it's so blatent to my opponent I'm cheating because of my ping (10 - 15ms on eu). It is possible to introduce back beanernet?

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
I didn't know, thanks!

No, I was just saying using backtrack of 100ms for example is blatent when you have 15ms
Ok by your name ur prob french, if so check this video from Colman explaining lag.

To resume, minecraft work in ticks, 1/20th of a second, and your lag can only be of ticks, not ms
49ms is exactly like 1ms, 51ms is like 99ms, etc.
Colman's video explains it well better so I recommend watching it (even with subtitles for non french people)

Ps: "yea but if its in ticks how they calculate the ping lol" Answer: Using the computer and server time
There's a packet that just helps to calculate how much time it took to receive the packet

Ps2: it was just to say that 15ms and 49ms is the same, using 50ms backtrack is fine then

VapeV4 VapeLite

LaChatteWtf

Social Credit
Vape user
May '21
Ok by your name ur prob french, if so check this video from Colman explaining lag.

To resume, minecraft work in ticks, 1/20th of a second, and your lag can only be of ticks, not ms
49ms is exactly like 1ms, 51ms is like 99ms, etc.
Colman's video explains it well better so I recommend watching it (even with subtitles for non french people)

Ps: "yea but if its in ticks how they calculate the ping lol" Answer: Using the computer and server time
There's a packet that just helps to calculate how much time it took to receive the packet

Ps2: it was just to say that 15ms and 49ms is the same, using 50ms backtrack is fine then
Thanks mate!