Accidently toggled speed; not banned yet just asking a question

Social Credit
So I used Vape speed for like 3 seconds on my main accidentally (forgot it was binded) in skyblock and I haven't been watchdogged but im scared I could get banned.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
banwaves usually happen on the first day of the month, but may happen anytime if you continue to use it and if watchdog thinks it's blatant enough to take action without waiting.
Look the tchat
i think he meant something along the lines of "look at the chat", ignore it.
as for your speed activating, you most likely will not be banned unless you were using other modules that may have set off logs. 3 seconds isn't a lot of time to catch logs, and could be false-positives on their end

Rases

Social Credit
banwaves usually happen on the first day of the month, but may happen anytime if you continue to use it and if watchdog thinks it's blatant enough to take action without waiting.

i think he meant something along the lines of "look at the chat", ignore it.
as for your speed activating, you most likely will not be banned unless you were using other modules that may have set off logs. 3 seconds isn't a lot of time to catch logs, and could be false-positives on their end
Wtf hypixel do monthly banwave?? I thought it’s not longer than a few hours

woahvicky

Social Credit
So I used Vape speed for like 3 seconds on my main accidentally (forgot it was binded) in skyblock and I haven't been watchdogged but im scared I could get banned.
I actually did this on Mineman even though I selected default loadout and even worse my vpn wasn't even on lmfao tho I can just change my ip and I wasn't banned last time I checked

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Nah, they don't do ban waves.
https://hypixel.net/threads/guide-watchdog-ban-message-must-include-watchdog-cheat-detection.775389/
If you're too lazy to read through all of it, do Ctrl+F and type in "banwave"

proof? I always believed they did
You're correct.

Watchdog banwaves aren't like the huge banwaves they put out in chat like Badlion/Lunar does/did. Instead of saying "[Player_Name] was caught in the banwave", it's silent and will automatically ban the player after the queue is done. This is still considered a banwave, I don't know why people keep saying there's no such thing as banwaves on Hypixel.

yaboipat

Social Credit
https://hypixel.net/threads/guide-watchdog-ban-message-must-include-watchdog-cheat-detection.775389/
If you're too lazy to read through all of it, do Ctrl+F and type in "banwave"

You're correct.

Watchdog banwaves aren't like the huge banwaves they put out in chat like Badlion/Lunar does/did. Instead of saying "[Player_Name] was caught in the banwave", it's silent and will automatically ban the player after the queue is done. This is still considered a banwave, I don't know why people keep saying there's no such thing as banwaves on Hypixel.
Oh yeah, I guess you're right.