A question about csgo cheats

mintyyy

Social Credit
Newest update isnt ratted, and ehh i kinda like the grenade helper thing in indigo which shows you smokes / flashes / mollys you can do, quite useful, and its not in any other cheats I have seen so
are you talking about the grenade tracer? that's not a unique feature at all lmao.

rev

Social Credit
are you talking about the grenade tracer? that's not a unique feature at all lmao.
No, lol. It puts circles on the ground and when you stand in it it tells you where you are smoking and shows a green dot where to aim & what kind of throw you do. quite useful

mintyyy

Social Credit
No, lol. It puts circles on the ground and when you stand in it it tells you where you are smoking and shows a green dot where to aim & what kind of throw you do. quite useful
if you don't know how to correctly smoke a spot then you're pretty retarded.

rev

Social Credit
I can, lol, i was just saying its useful and ive never seen it in another cheat. And also it has helped me find alot of easier ways to smoke spots.

rev

Social Credit
I can, lol, i was just saying its useful and ive never seen it in another cheat. And also it has helped me find alot of easier ways to smoke spots.
i.e smoking connector on mirage i did it a quite complicated way but apparently there is a far easier method lmao

rev

Social Credit
Anyways, im done with this argument, its retarded. I was just saying adding quite a unique feature and adding alot of features that werent already in the sourcecode and a nicer menu DOES take effort, granted not much, but it does take effort. Have a nice day LoL

Clairnet

Social Credit
2 reasons this post is kinda dumb

First off;
That's not entirely accurate.
octate.pw, dynago.xyz and ones like that wont be detected unless VAC changes how they detect cheats.
Reason being it generates a new build everytime you
- In Octate's case, launch the loader
-In Dynago's case, compile the build

Which makes these almost impossible to detect using the currect detection method of checking signatures, as it generates a new signature each time, therefore the signature for your build will never be in their system as it changes each time.

Second off;
Im pretty sure he was referring to the game 'Overwatch' not the banning system in CS:GO
dynago is detected

Satisfying

Social Credit
Not everyone has the time to sit in their room and use their greasy fingers to look up every single smoke spot method. There's no reason to call someone a retard for sharing an unique and helpful mod lol.

Social Credit
Just paste dude, Dynago is detected it got mass banned.

If you pay for a csgo cheat I feel bad for you, you can paste something with all the features you want and have it undetectable and your own private stuff after a few hours of learning.