60% hvel bypass watchdog?

prestigeXX

Social Credit
Does 60% hvel, 100% vvel and 100% chance perfectly bypass watchdog?

Also, I'm hackin on my main rn and should I turn on "Remove Bots" in Anti-Bot for hypixel?

Last edited:

Baguette69

Social Credit
Does 60% hvel, 100% vvel and 100% chance perfectly bypass watchdog?

Also, I'm hackin on my main rn and should I turn on "Remove Bots" in Anti-Bot for hypixel?

0% hvel and 0%vvel bypass watchdog. On your main don't go under 80-90% hvel and stay at 100% vvel
If you hack on your main you don't blatant hack, so don't killaura just aimassist, autoclicker and reach so antibot is useless to hack on your main.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The AntiBot makes the modules (i.e. KillAura & AimAssist) ignore the bots. With this option, you'll not be able to see the bots around you (It's not detectable, it's just a visual option.)

prestigeXX

Social Credit
0% hvel and 0%vvel bypass watchdog. On your main don't go under 80-90% hvel and stay at 100% vvel
If you hack on your main you don't blatant hack, so don't killaura just aimassist, autoclicker and reach so antibot is useless to hack on your main.
Why no KA on hypixel if I have bypassing settings?
Also, can u gimme most blatant but bypassing reach, hit boxes and autoclicker? (for hypixel. duh)

Last edited:

Baguette69

Social Credit
Why no KA on hypixel if I have bypassing settings?
Also, can u gimme most blatant but bypassing reach, hit boxes and autoclicker? (for hypixel. duh)

Don't ka on your main. WatchDog won't catch you but staff can.
Also hitboxes .1
autoclicker 12-15
reach 4.5 but not sure