GodOfGraves

Social Credit
This sounds pretty good, especially in duels and stuff. It'll probably be pretty hard to implement though, considering that it has to predict where the player is going. Considering that it'll be really hard to make code that can predict strafes, it'll probably be very inaccurate, unfortunately.

Untethered

Social Credit
Yeah they had RodTrick in V2 which effectively did this i believe and it worked well. However they must have removed it for a reason. Are you talking about V3 or Lite?

Ocureal

Social Credit
Well, as u can see by the title , rod aimbot , it can be really useful especially to ppl with high ping and have delayed place or smth bout that , and it can be useful to combos . Idk. Just a suggestion i thought about a lot.
This is actually a very good idea, but. It wouldn't work out at all, It would be hard to predict every angle a player is going, and also, everyone has different ping, so it would very hard to do a predicament for 1,000 angles in 1,000 ways.

Untethered

Social Credit
This is actually a very good idea, but. It wouldn't work out at all, It would be hard to predict every angle a player is going, and also, everyone has different ping, so it would very hard to do a predicament for 1,000 angles in 1,000 ways.
But you could say this about aimassist but it works perfectly. I reckon Manthe could do it.

Ocureal

Social Credit
But you could say this about aimassist but it works perfectly. I reckon Manthe could do it.
AimAssist was easily done by fucking with your crosshair to entity ingame, and thats not even the bigger issue, the issue is that he cant do every single +100 ping there is and time it correctly, it would inaccurate as fuck.

Untethered

Social Credit
AimAssist was easily done by fucking with your crosshair to entity ingame, and thats not even the bigger issue, the issue is that he cant do every single +100 ping there is and time it correctly, it would inaccurate as fuck.
But it was done in V2 if I’m not mistaken