3.3 reach bannable on hypixel?

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
im tryna play on my main, i don't think i will get watchdog banned with 3.3, but is it possible to get staff banned with 3.3?

Olaf

Social Credit
you could get banned if you play like masters or something, a lot of players would be calling you out and if they made vids about you "blatantly" using reach.

Olaf

Social Credit
Alright, 3.3 reach IS bannable, since reach is, ofc, a blacklisted modification. The admins will probably never catch you though, since hypixel only checks for high amounts of reach and blocks any hits above 4.25 blocks (because of NPC No Cheat Plus) but you would most likely never get banned for it, even if you play masters.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
you could get banned if you play like masters or something, a lot of players would be calling you out and if they made vids about you "blatantly" using reach.
If he is using 3.3 reach no way he is getting banned for that and hypixel don't accept recordings for reach

Rases

Social Credit
Hypixel staff don't have the capability to confirm 3.3 reach, and watchdog does not have a reach check as far as I know. Therefore you probably won't get banned unless you play Mega Walls. In that case, there might be some shitty mods that bans you for nothing.

Tunahh

Social Credit
im tryna play on my main, i don't think i will get watchdog banned with 3.3, but is it possible to get staff banned with 3.3?
Definitely not, I've been playing bed wars with 3.5-3.8 (recently bumped up to 3.8-4.1 bc i dont care if i get banned) and only been called out once for autoclicker (was a low star and when i asked him how it looked sus he didnt give a real reason) i have 30-40 ping on hypixel too. Hypixel mods and watchdogs cannot really detect Vape undetectable settings but you'll be banned VERY quickly if using blatant modules such as killaura

mysticah

Social Credit
You can 6 block and use 1.0 hitboxes and not get banned. From my knowledge, I'm pretty sure you're not gonna get banned for 3.3.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
When you see some very known players that are using 4 blocks reach...

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
i use timer on 5 and hitboxes on 5 and aura on 10 and im chiling
Timer max is 2, hitboxes max is 1 and both are instant ban. Aura 10 makes no sense you shoe, you need to be more specific on that.