Joshhhh

Social Credit
I think I have a better reputation than you.
And I'm a little bit famous in the vape community because I help people. Unlike you.

And for your tool, you're the best to detect legit players, of course you can say that Manthe patched your detections (even if it's false.)
You're famous for being a clown.

Echo doesn't detect legit players, and it detects Vape Lite right now go cry little baby.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit

Echo doesn't detect legit players, and it detects Vape Lite right now go cry little baby.
It doesn't and btw you're probably one of the biggest meme I've ever seen (nobody respect you) , you're not able to understand that.

Your detections have been replaced 3 times after you realized that are false, and you'll still continue to do that.

Joshhhh

Social Credit
It doesn't and btw you're probably one of the biggest meme I've ever seen (nobody respect you) , you're not able to understand that.

Your detections have been replaced 3 times after you realized that are false, and you'll still continue to do that.
Nobody respects me but 1,000+ unique users have run and scanned with Echo? I'm more famous and respected than you'll ever be, lots of people talk shit because they want my attention in this community.

My detections on Vape Lite are currently strong and I'm not sure what you're even talking about by "replaced 3 times" I think you've been eating too many shrooms you picked out your hippy nans garden.

@Joshhhh you should update tap
I don't own Tap anymore.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Nobody respects me but 1,000+ unique users have run and scanned with Echo? I'm more famous and respected than you'll ever be, lots of people talk shit because they want my attention in this community.

My detections on Vape Lite are currently strong and I'm not sure what you're even talking about by "replaced 3 times" I think you've been eating too many shrooms you picked out your hippy nans garden.

I don't own Tap anymore.
Your detections aren't strong, there are unreliable, you said that the last time.

there is a detection allegedly, which is removed after realizing it was a false positive. Then a new one added, and removed again - 3 times. And you know it's true.

You're an incompetent dev.

Joshhhh

Social Credit
Your detections aren't strong, there are unreliable, you said that the last time.

there is a detection allegedly, which is removed after realizing it was a false positive. Then a new one added, and removed again - 3 times. And you know it's true.

You're an incompetent dev.
Sorry but I don't think a random nerd who writes Vape Forums messages all day can be rating developer competency. Echo is currently detecting Vape Lite reliably, do I need to repeat myself any more times?

Why don't you read this reply 5 times so your extra chromosome can understand and comprehend what I've responded with rather than repeating your false assumptions and lies again?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Sorry but I don't think a random nerd who writes Vape Forums messages all day can be rating developer competency. Echo is currently detecting Vape Lite reliably, do I need to repeat myself any more times?

Why don't you read this reply 5 times so your extra chromosome can understand and comprehend what I've responded with rather than repeating your false assumptions and lies again?
Think that if you want, I don't care about false detections, it's not my problem if you false detect people.

Without being toxic and insulting me, are you able to speak with me normally or it's too complicated?

pickledick

Social Credit

I don't own Tap anymore.
The funniest part about all this is that echo might detect vape lite, but that’s only because it also detects people as using it who never used it to begin with. It’s like the saying “throwing out the baby with the bath water”

This doesn’t only happen with vape lite it detects every cheat randomly on people who never used it. It is no wonder why no servers use echo

Veraux

Social Credit
The funniest part about all this is that echo might detect vape lite, but that’s only because it also detects people as using it who never used it to begin with. It’s like the saying “throwing out the baby with the bath water”

This doesn’t only happen with vape lite it detects every cheat randomly on people who never used it. It is no wonder why no servers use echo
I guess I can see what he’s saying though. Whether it gets the specific cheat right is one thing, but at least echo knew there was a cheat

pickledick

Social Credit
I guess I can see what he’s saying though. Whether it gets the specific cheat right is one thing, but at least echo knew there was a cheat
That’s not what I’m saying. You can be clean of any cheats but echo still randomly detects random hacks on you.

Joshhhh

Social Credit
That’s not what I’m saying. You can be clean of any cheats but echo still randomly detects random hacks on you.
This is untrue and scans are revisable aswell, in this instance there was no false of our cheat trace system.

Carterace8

Social Credit

Josh let’s be honest. You are the clown in the community, nobody who is respected in the community likes you. This is also why you just got kicked from the r/screensharing discord lol

Dual

Social Credit
I'm not hating? Your sentence clearly doesn't make sense, reread it.

You're a random who no-one knows and you flex "contact with Manthe" as if it means anything. Stop clowning yourself by posting 3,000 posts on Vape forums trying to get Manthes attention.

I don't even know who you are.
ah trying to play the random card after you ddosed me i see

JustAVapeUser

Social Credit
Echo has like 5 purchases, your strings are skidded from cracked paladin (you were literally asking mexican where paladin collected the registry strings from LOL), you have a very bad rep (exit scamming tap, lying about it being undetectable, token grabbing, lying about tap being c++ (it's c#), lying about echo detections) vape lite on top.